Re: [FS32NGModelrail] 1:35 Jung loco assembled

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
      Very good, nice3 and neat work Claus, as Always.

      (I still can´t believe you work in such a small space!! I feel a bit ashame: I have a 4m X 2,80m room just for work, am doing 90% of my modelling in what should be the living room... and still dream with a bigger place!!!)

      Daniel

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
        Claus,

        Do the Black beetles travel slowly or somewhat fast?

        --
        Rod Hutchinson
        Growing Old Disgracefully
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
          Rod,
           Nigel Lawton has some small motors and gearing to suit for building those small critters etc., and while I have never used any of Geoff Baxter's stuff at Hollywood Foundry, I am sure Geoff might be able to help you with any drive set-ups.

          Brian
          Qld. Aust.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
            Hi Brian,

            I was really inquiring as the performance of a black beetle in a general sense.

            --
            Rod Hutchinson
            Growing Old Disgracefully

            --
            Rod Hutchinson
            Growing Old Disgracefully
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
              Rod,
              You may also want to look up the NWSL Stanton drive bogies, they have adjustable wheelbases. [Scroll down to page 6, available for both HO and O scale applications.]

              Brian
              Qld. Aust.