Nice "Ore car" loco from Hathi project site

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 6, 2013
      Just found this

      http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.irr01014?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

      Interesting modelling project. Not sure who built it, Jeffrey perhaps?

      regards

      Geoff Potter
    • Russell J Postlewaight
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 6, 2013

        Kevin Crosado and Paul Napier – a loco for you .........

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 6, 2013
          Dear Geoff

              As you already know very well, you are being an incredibly cute source of information.
          I have been sharing your postings to other groups, mainly the NGRM Online forum where I am active.
             Sadly, it happens often, as twice today, that some of your links are not working for me.
             To solve that and also because I´m sure you would enjoy it, I insist inviting you to join the forum.

             Of course the invitation is also for all other interested modellers.

             Daniel

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 7, 2013
            Daniel,

            thank you, I think I am already a member of ngrm forums, but will check.

            Yes, I think I'm pretty cute too, and it is nice of you to say so.
            Give this link a try first:

            cheers Geoff

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 7, 2013
              Geoff:

                  I know I've invited to join the forum before but didn't hear from you about.

                 About the link: that is the oanly one that was working today and i've already posted to the forum!

                 #:-)

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 7, 2013
                Daniel,

                I have joined the NGRM forum thank you, and hope to contribute.
                Not sure what is happening with the links, but I have sent the images direct to your personal mailbox,

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 7, 2013
                  Geoff

                       That is all great news!!!

                        The photos are great, thank you. But that you´ve joined the forum is big news.

                        I´ve been posting there many of your amazing contributions and always quoted your name so many of the fellows there know aalready who you are.

                        It would be great if you say hello there starting a thread  in one of the many fields where you are active.

                        Thank you!

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 7, 2013
                    Daniel,

                    just try opening these for me, I am trying to work out why you may have had problems, I will post on NGRM in the next day or so. If the hypertext link doesn't work, Right click and then select "Go to"....

                    regards

                    Geoff

                    http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.irr00516?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

                    http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.umn44228?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

                    http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.irr00796?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

                    http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.irr00804?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

                    http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.irr00002?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

                    http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.irr00006?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

                    http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.irr00797?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

                    http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.irr00455?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

                    http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.irr00511?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

                    http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdl.reflections.irr00073?urlappend=%3Bseq=1

                    Interesting modelling project. Not sure who built it, Jeffrey perhaps?

                    regards

                    Geoff Potter

                  • John Dennis

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 7, 2013
                        Geoff

                           None of the links is working for me. Not even though 'Go to"

                        Daniel

                        Interesting modelling project. Not sure who built it, Jeffrey perhaps?

                        regards

                        Geoff Potter
                      • Rod Hutchinson