Fordson F or N

  • Rod Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013

      Does any one know a source of Fordson tractors in 1:32/35

      Rod in Australia

    • Geoff Potter
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013
        Rod,

        Universal Hobbies make tractors in various scales, including Fordsons.

        I believe that the Power Major is the only one available now in 1/32. Their are other Fordsons in larger and smaller scales.

        Someone also makes kits, but the name eludes me,

        Geoff

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013
            Rod,

            I looked on the web and it appears that Scaledown made them in resin and metal kits.

            Ebay seems to be the only source, so you might be in for a bit of a hunt.

            Geoff