Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Transfer HOn30 to 1:35

    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 6, 2013
      Rod:

           I´m planing to have 4 locos under RCC on my layout so thank you for the clear and good explanation!

      Daniel

      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 6, 2013
        I like your approach of going for dioramas which gives you the possibility of experimenting with ideas, themes, gauges and scales.
        It is not impossible that after a while it lead to a layout but there´s not /shouldn´t be/ any rush to reach that.
        And if there is no layout at all... Who cares?
        It is not about reaching somewhere but enjoying your steps. Isn´t it?

        Daniel