SV: [FS32NGModelrail] German Tank crew from Miniart

  • Hans Hammarsten
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
      That's a nice bunch, love the accodianplayer, I got two accordian player, seated russians :-)

      Cheers
      Hans H

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
        Geoff,
        Have you checked out this mob, they are a world wide mob, they have a multitude of items in a variety of scales, both military as well as model car building etc., anything from bolts and nuts to seatbelts material, you name it they have it. and they are good to deal with very prompt.

        Brian
        Qld. Aust.

        German Tank crew from Miniart (Kit in process, not yet available)

        http://miniart-models.com/index.htm?/35132.htm

        regards

        Geoff Potter

        No virus found in this message.

      • Geoff Potter
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
          Brian,

          I haven't used them yet, but they have some nice resin detail kits. I love the rum jars on the front page. Ideal for depicting Australian stoneware Ginger Ale jugs.
          I have been starting to slowly buy detail sets from Black dog and Plusmodel, for when I get around to finally building a 1/35th layout.

          cheers