German Tank crew from Miniart

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013

      Hi folks,

      a kit with possibilities

      German Tank crew from Miniart (Kit in process, not yet available)

      http://miniart-models.com/index.htm?/35132.htm

      regards

      Geoff Potter

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
        You have sharp eyes geoff.

        Good find.
        With a little work they will be civilians.

        Daniel

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
          That's a nice bunch, love the accodianplayer, I got two accordian player, seated russians :-)

          Cheers
          Hans H

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
            Geoff,
            Have you checked out this mob, they are a world wide mob, they have a multitude of items in a variety of scales, both military as well as model car building etc., anything from bolts and nuts to seatbelts material, you name it they have it. and they are good to deal with very prompt.

            Brian
            Qld. Aust.

            German Tank crew from Miniart (Kit in process, not yet available)

            http://miniart-models.com/index.htm?/35132.htm

            regards

            Geoff Potter

            No virus found in this message.

          • Geoff Potter
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 27, 2013
              Brian,

              I haven't used them yet, but they have some nice resin detail kits. I love the rum jars on the front page. Ideal for depicting Australian stoneware Ginger Ale jugs.
              I have been starting to slowly buy detail sets from Black dog and Plusmodel, for when I get around to finally building a 1/35th layout.

              cheers