Re: [FS32NGModelrail] U-Models Jung ZL 114

  • gaz410
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
      Geoff
      The BB is a 26 mm. wheelbase with 27:1 transmission and 12 mm disc wheels to RP25 100.

      I measured the wheelbase on the kit to 26 mm before assembly, but now it is assembled I think I should have ordered a BB to 27 mm wheelbase. I'm quite sure I'll learn to live with my failure at measuring and guestimating...

      Best regards

      Claus, Copenhagen