Re: [FS32NGModelrail] U-Models Jung ZL 114

  • henrik laurell
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
      Looks very nice Claus!

      Looking forward to follow this.

      /Henrik

      On 26 March 2013 10:36, Claus <clausoggitte@...> wrote:

      Hello all
      I have begun to assemble the U-models Jung ZL 114 in 1:35. Made in good quality resin the kit parts fit well. You can see the first stage of assembly on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/03/jung-zl-114.html

      I hope to finish most of the assembly during the easter holidays.

      regards

      /Henrik Laurell - http://henrik.laurell.nu/

    • gaz410
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
        Geoff
        The BB is a 26 mm. wheelbase with 27:1 transmission and 12 mm disc wheels to RP25 100.

        I measured the wheelbase on the kit to 26 mm before assembly, but now it is assembled I think I should have ordered a BB to 27 mm wheelbase. I'm quite sure I'll learn to live with my failure at measuring and guestimating...

        Best regards

        Claus, Copenhagen

        that Jung looks like it will be a very nice model,

        great work. What size black beetle drive are you using?

        regards
        Geoff Potter