U-Models Jung ZL 114

  • Claus
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hello all
      I have begun to assemble the U-models Jung ZL 114 in 1:35. Made in good quality resin the kit parts fit well. You can see the first stage of assembly on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/03/jung-zl-114.html

      I hope to finish most of the assembly during the easter holidays.

    • Hans Hammarsten
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
        Hi Claus,
        looking good, got to get me a BB to now *:) glad

        Best regads

        Hans

        I have begun to assemble the U-models Jung ZL 114 in 1:35. Made in good quality resin the kit parts fit well. You can see the first stage of assembly on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/03/jung-zl-114.html

        I hope to finish most of the assembly during the easter holidays.

      • Geoff Potter
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
          Claus,

          that Jung looks like it will be a very nice model,

          great work. What size black beetle drive are you using?

          regards
          Geoff Potter

          I have begun to assemble the U-models Jung ZL 114 in 1:35. Made in good quality resin the kit parts fit well. You can see the first stage of assembly on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/03/jung-zl-114.html

          I hope to finish most of the assembly during the easter holidays.

        • henrik laurell
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
            Looks very nice Claus!

            Looking forward to follow this.

            /Henrik

            On 26 March 2013 10:36, Claus <clausoggitte@...> wrote:

            Hello all
            I have begun to assemble the U-models Jung ZL 114 in 1:35. Made in good quality resin the kit parts fit well. You can see the first stage of assembly on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/03/jung-zl-114.html

            I hope to finish most of the assembly during the easter holidays.

            regards

            /Henrik Laurell - http://henrik.laurell.nu/

          • gaz410
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
              Geoff
              The BB is a 26 mm. wheelbase with 27:1 transmission and 12 mm disc wheels to RP25 100.

              I measured the wheelbase on the kit to 26 mm before assembly, but now it is assembled I think I should have ordered a BB to 27 mm wheelbase. I'm quite sure I'll learn to live with my failure at measuring and guestimating...

              Best regards

              Claus, Copenhagen