Re: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Female biker

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 17, 2013
      I became interested in this one snce there are many male bikers around the Mogollon Railway but alas, this lady is not "dressed" as she might be for riding in the heat along the Gila Rim. Maybe the sculptor will do another...one actualy riding a bike.
      Pretty cool, however.

      Woodie

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 17, 2013
        Woodie:
                      She has got the aura of  the woman in Faulkner´s `Phylon`

        Daniel