SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Female biker

  • Hans Hammarsten
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hi Claus,
      I've been models from HLJ for some time now, with PayPal
      But  the down side buying from Japan is the shipping fee, it can sometimes
      be more then for the model itself.

      Best Regards
      Hans

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 17, 2013
        I became interested in this one snce there are many male bikers around the Mogollon Railway but alas, this lady is not "dressed" as she might be for riding in the heat along the Gila Rim. Maybe the sculptor will do another...one actualy riding a bike.
        Pretty cool, however.

        Woodie

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 17, 2013
          Woodie:
                        She has got the aura of  the woman in Faulkner´s `Phylon`

          Daniel