Female biker

  • Claus
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 17 2:12 PM
      Hi Hans
      What a great figure. Don't really know if I will be able to use it, but I think I will have a hard time resisting a buy here.

      Thanks for the link! http://www.hlj.com/product/SWAST-3510

    • Hans Hammarsten
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 17 2:37 PM
        Hi Claus,
        I've been models from HLJ for some time now, with PayPal
        But  the down side buying from Japan is the shipping fee, it can sometimes
        be more then for the model itself.

        Best Regards

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 17 2:53 PM
          I became interested in this one snce there are many male bikers around the Mogollon Railway but alas, this lady is not "dressed" as she might be for riding in the heat along the Gila Rim. Maybe the sculptor will do another...one actualy riding a bike.
          Pretty cool, however.

          Woodie

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 17 10:01 PM
            Woodie:
                          She has got the aura of  the woman in Faulkner´s `Phylon`

            Daniel