Re: [FS32NGModelrail] 1:32 Hudson/ Gregg Track System

  • henrik laurell
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2013
      Can't help notice that the track for 24in would be perfect for a 18in line in 1/24 scale .. :P

      /Henrik

      On 11 March 2013 21:55, James Coldicott <james_coldicott@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      just to let you know that I have just finished uploading all the data for my track system, the first sections of which are available from my website now. I will add info on turnouts when they are nearer to completion.

      The track is available in '20 inch' (16.5mm gauge) and 24 inch (19.05mm gauge. Each gauge has a separate page on the website...

      http://www.james-art.com/product.php?id=33
      http://www.james-art.com/product.php?id=34

      Each page has a free PDF download with track information and templates that you can print off to help with track planning.

      I have opened a new 'Resources' section that contains a track standards PDF for 1:32 Standard, 3 foot, 2 foot, 20 inch and 18 inch gauges. I will be adding my research files on both the Gregg and Robert Hudson track systems here when they are completed as time allows. I am giving priority to making progress on the matching turnouts now.

      http://www.james-art.com/product.php?id=36

      Thanks for all of your support!

      Kind regards

      James