smoke detector

  • Gregory Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      I can't pass up an opportunity to remind you all to replace the battery in your smoke detector.  Give up one of your new batteries for your DCC throttle to make sure you are safe.  If your house has detectors that are wired in, go to the hardware store and buy a battery one with a carbon monoxide detector to make your house even safer.  Carbon monoxide detectors are the new standard, if you don't have one, get one!

      Good trains to you all and be safe!

      Greg Wright
      360-352-5386
      Are you prepared for 72 hours?