SV: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Opel Capitän f rom ICM

  • Hans Hammarsten
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 3, 2013
      Oh missed this one, a female biker *:) glad

      http://www.hlj.com/product/SWAST-3510

      //Hans

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 17, 2013
        Hi Hans
        What a great figure. Don't really know if I will be able to use it, but I think I will have a hard time resisting a buy here.

        Thanks for the link! http://www.hlj.com/product/SWAST-3510

      • Hans Hammarsten
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 17, 2013
          Hi Claus,
          I've been models from HLJ for some time now, with PayPal
          But  the down side buying from Japan is the shipping fee, it can sometimes
          be more then for the model itself.

          Best Regards

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 17, 2013
            I became interested in this one snce there are many male bikers around the Mogollon Railway but alas, this lady is not "dressed" as she might be for riding in the heat along the Gila Rim. Maybe the sculptor will do another...one actualy riding a bike.
            Pretty cool, however.

            Woodie

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 17, 2013
              Woodie:
                            She has got the aura of  the woman in Faulkner´s `Phylon`

              Daniel