Planet 10HP and Chassis shipping now.

  • James Coldicott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Hi All,

      just a quick update. All pre-ordered Planet 10HP kits will ship tommorrow morning as intended. I have spent this week packing up the kits and have added a picture to the end of the Product PDF on the website...

      http://www.james-art.com/product.php?id=13

      The kits come boxed with a foam insert that will hold the completed model as pictured at the end of the Product PDF.

      I still have a few for sale and have made up an extra batch of the ready to run chassis in both 20" and 2 foot gauges which are available separately on the website here...

      http://www.james-art.com/product.php?id=35

      Thanks for all the interest in this kit.

      Please note that most of my 1:32 products have a PDF that is downloadable by clicking the 'Product PDF' Tab beneath the picture and ordering bar on the right of each webpage.

      Kind regards

      James