Planet 10HP

  • James Coldicott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hi All,

      just a quick update...

      My Planet 10HP is available for order now and is shipping March 1st. Finished work early today so the website is updated and the instruction manual is available as a PDF download from the relevant page of the website or here...

      http://www.james-art.com/products/13.pdf

      4 of the original batch of 20 are sold as of today.

      My next priority is to get all the track information and track standards ready for the track system which is also in stock and ready for sale. I'll post here as soon as that is done.

      Thanks for all your support. Have a fun weekend!

      Kind regards

      James