Multiple new locos and track system - are we being spoiled?

  • Claus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      All:
      With James Coldicott breaking the news of his 1:32 'Planet' and track system it seems that we are being spoiled. With the O&K from Mark Hesketh it surely looks like some producers are not afraid to test the market. With the kits being 1:32 and 1:35 respectively it also seems like both scales in the range is catered for. I already wonder what the next kit will be!

      I'm really looking forward to the track system, as I would like to have a piece of the Nystrup Gravel line fitted with steel sleepers.

      I have received my example of the Hesketh MD2 and has posted a few images on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/02/hesketh-md2-arrived.html

      Recently I also made some progress on the Opel Kapitän for Nystrup Gravel: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/2013/02/progress-on-opel-kapitan.html

      Best regards

      Claus Copenhagen