Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Hibberd Planet 10Hp

  • james coldicott
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hi Kevin. Thanks for those! Making progress on the instructions now which should be up on the website over the weekend.

      One mistake I need to amend is that the prototype of c/n 1568 was made in 1932 not 1927 as I had written (after Hibberd had bought the rights to the 'planet' name). So the loco is correctly named a Hibberd 'Planet' 10hp.

      James Coldicott

      Bucklands House
      East Quantoxhead
      Somerset
      TA5 1EH

      Tel: +44 7717 501329

      On 21 Feb 2013, at 11:36, "Kevin Crosado" <kcrosado@...> wrote:

      Hello folks, calling folks

      In the interests of education, cultural enlightenment and generally moving to a higher spiritual plain, I've posted the photos of a 10hp Planet from a 1920s Hibberd sales leaflet to a folder, imaginatively titled "10hp Planet", in the group photos section.

      Kevin Crosado
      De Selby Research