Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Hibberd Planet 10Hp

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
      Thank you Kevin.
      Excellent information those photos.

      Daniel

      Van: Kevin Crosado <kcrosado@...>
      Aan: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: donderdag 21 februari 12:36 2013
      Onderwerp: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Hibberd Planet 10Hp

      Hello folks, calling folks

      In the interests of education, cultural enlightenment and generally moving to a higher spiritual plain, I've posted the photos of a 10hp Planet from a 1920s Hibberd sales leaflet to a folder, imaginatively titled "10hp Planet", in the group photos section.

      _______________

      Kevin Crosado
      De Selby Research

    • james coldicott
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
        Hi Kevin. Thanks for those! Making progress on the instructions now which should be up on the website over the weekend.

        One mistake I need to amend is that the prototype of c/n 1568 was made in 1932 not 1927 as I had written (after Hibberd had bought the rights to the 'planet' name). So the loco is correctly named a Hibberd 'Planet' 10hp.

        James Coldicott

        Bucklands House
        East Quantoxhead
        Somerset