Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Hibberd Planet 10Hp

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
      Thanks Kevin,

      a really interesting set of images,

      Geoff

      From: Kevin Crosado <kcrosado@...>
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 21 February 2013 10:36 PM
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Hibberd Planet 10Hp

      Hello folks, calling folks

      In the interests of education, cultural enlightenment and generally moving to a higher spiritual plain, I've posted the photos of a 10hp Planet from a 1920s Hibberd sales leaflet to a folder, imaginatively titled "10hp Planet", in the group photos section.

      _______________

      Kevin Crosado
      De Selby Research

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
        Thank you Kevin.
        Excellent information those photos.

        Daniel

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
          Hi Kevin. Thanks for those! Making progress on the instructions now which should be up on the website over the weekend.

          One mistake I need to amend is that the prototype of c/n 1568 was made in 1932 not 1927 as I had written (after Hibberd had bought the rights to the 'planet' name). So the loco is correctly named a Hibberd 'Planet' 10hp.

          James Coldicott

          Bucklands House
          East Quantoxhead
          Somerset