Hibberd Planet 10Hp

  • James Coldicott
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hi All,

      Away from my computer just now but just uploaded a shot of an old bromide print I have of this loco to my photo gallery from my iPhone.

      Enjoy!

      James
    • Kevin Crosado
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
        Hello folks, calling folks

        In the interests of education, cultural enlightenment and generally moving to a higher spiritual plain, I've posted the photos of a 10hp Planet from a 1920s Hibberd sales leaflet to a folder, imaginatively titled "10hp Planet", in the group photos section.

        _______________

        Kevin Crosado
        De Selby Research
      • Geoff Potter
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
          Thanks Kevin,

          a really interesting set of images,

          Geoff

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
            Thank you Kevin.
            Excellent information those photos.

            Daniel

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
              Hi Kevin. Thanks for those! Making progress on the instructions now which should be up on the website over the weekend.

              One mistake I need to amend is that the prototype of c/n 1568 was made in 1932 not 1927 as I had written (after Hibberd had bought the rights to the 'planet' name). So the loco is correctly named a Hibberd 'Planet' 10hp.

              James Coldicott

              Bucklands House
              East Quantoxhead
              Somerset