july augaust 2013

  • kkimmarsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      hi all it has been a while since i have posted but i have been watching.
      i am planning to be in europe july august[maybe later this year and would like to either exhibit or visit model shows.
      can anybody tell me if this is a possibility ,i would like names and locations.for this info i will be very happy.you can post here or e mail me my adress is-kkimmarsh@...
      i hope you have been following my adventures with the blue top salvage company and cargo bikes at westlake publishing.look for modellers at work and my user name is 1-32.
      thank and all the best
      kim marsh