Re: [FS32NGModelrail] To Daniel....French Stuff

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 14, 2013
      #:-)

      Daniel

      Van: "four80fan@..." <four80fan@...>
      Aan: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: donderdag 14 februari 15:22 2013
      Onderwerp: [FS32NGModelrail] To Daniel....French Stuff

      Thanks for taking the time to post the links. I joined under 480fan screename.

      Thanks Tony
    • rd_etropal
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 27, 2013
        Those links don't work for me as you have to join their forum to even read the messages. I am a member of enough forums and simply don't want to have to join yet another. Although I don't think the membership list would be sold on, but I have see it happen with more popular no railway, travel forums.
        Anyway been thinking round tile problem(if indeed it is a problem), and I would like to see a larger version of what is already in their Italian building kit. To create the underlying tiles on front(and they are not visable further up in 1`/35)simple have another single row of tiles which can be fixed upside down. It is very complex to produce something with different profiles on either side, in vac form, and expensive in injection moulding.I have looked at this problem with respect to large scale models. It is a pity that the Plastruct one is actually of the more modern type but is still good enough to mould in my preferred mashed paper. If thickness is an issue then pad out with additional rows of tiles.

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 27, 2013
          O.K.