Re: 1/35 scale loco kit

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013
      Hi all,

      The first run of this kit has now almost sold out, I have just put the last four on the web site (1x open cab and 1x closed cab).

      Once these have sold I will have to have more castings made which will take perhaps a couple of months.

      Those that asked for a kit to be reserved should now have been contacted.

      Many thanks,

      Mark,

      http://www.heskethscalemodels.com/

    • Mark