Diorama Debris Order

  • Anthony Mazzullo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013
      Gents
      I received my order today from Diorama Debris. One of the molds was a Spanish Barrel Roof tile. Looks like a two piece mold. I will get a chance this weekend to make a set and post a photo or two.
      Tony in Tampa
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
        Tony:

            You´ve made me curious. I have the Debris mould for 1-35 scale barrel tiles but isn´t a two pieces one. May be they changed it. Please let  us know.

        Daniel