Re: 2013 Miniart releases of interest

  • rd_etropal
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
      As I said everyone has their own opinion on what looks best, Here is link to one of the Miniart Italian building photos. The only thing I would attempt to improve, if I was really that desperate was to add the front of upsidedown tiles under leading edge
      http://www.miniart-models.com/Gallery/36/36008/36008_2.jpg

      can't see photos others has attached , are they in the photo gallery?

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
        When you go to the homepage of the group you must click on ATTACHMENTS at the right side column.
        Then the two first photos are each the first of a few posted today.
        You can also spend some time seeing all other attachments. There is plenty of value there.

        Daniel

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
          thanks, strange I had never noticed that , but then I use other types of forum more.
          Photos always show up faults, and I wonder if in reality the ends would be so noticeable.