Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Ferguson tractor

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2013
      Evan:

            Nice to know. Here in Holland, near Amsterdam, there is an old, incredibly beautiful village named 'Broek in Waterland' where  most of the old houses where built in wood and they all are still painted in the old gray. When I asked to the locals why that colour they told me exactly the same story as your Ferguson  grey's.

          Daniel