Conversion to FS32

  • Anthony Mazzullo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
      I have a Bachmann Two Truck Shay and a Bachmann Climax, both in On30. Has anyone converted these to 1/32? Thanks
      Tony in Tampa
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
        I have. Are you wanting to build 32n20 locos or 35n2 locos. Not much difference actually but some have a problem with the difference. What would you like to know?

        Woodie

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
          Woodie
          I plan on using HO gauge spacing track, hand laid.  I have seen a few really cool depictions of backwoods creations so this is the look I am going for.
          Thanks Tony in Tampa
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
            Tony-is this what you're looking for?
            I began it as 32n20 then realized that it is better as 35n2. hings change sometimes.

          • four80fan@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
              Thats it!!!  Thanks Woodie, I will be busy for hours looking over that thread.  Tony in Tampa

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013

                Tony:

                      I've been looking at that thread already for six years. Beware! It creates adiction!

                                  Daniel
                Thats it!!!  Thanks Woodie, I will be busy for hours looking over that thread.  Tony in Tampa
                -----Original Message----- From: Woodie Greene <mogollonry@...> To: FS32NGModelrail <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Fri, Jan 4, 2013 2:12 pm Subject: Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Conversion to FS32

                Tony-is this what you're looking for?
                I began it as 32n20 then realized that it is better as 35n2. hings change sometimes.
                Woodie

                I plan on using HO gauge spacing track, hand laid.  I have seen a few really cool depictions of backwoods creations so this is the look I am going for.
                Thanks Tony in Tampa
              • Gregory Wright
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 4, 2013
                Anthony, I have been working in 1:32nd scale for 25 years now.  I am using HO/On30 items and it is 1:32n20.  As Woodie said, not a lot of difference.  Do you follow the narrow gauge gazette?  If so you can read about my railroad there.  Woodie and I trade info regularly but i do not engage in all the chats he does.  Attached are a few of my internal documents.

                Greg Wright
                360-352-5386
                Are you prepared for 72 hours?

                Message 8 of 8 , Jan 9, 2013
                  Greg,
                  For some reason they would not open. Seems Windows wanted to search for a program to open the doc.
                  Tony