Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Woodie Greene's new Diesel

  • clausoggitte@nielsen.mail.dk
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2013
      Woodie:
      Great loco! I really like how you combined two locos into one. I think the result is great. I particularly likes how you provide photos of the interior workings as that will be helpful if I decide to go ahead with a small bogie diesel on pretty much the same concept.

      I would also congratulate you on some great looking track. It looks real with imperfections in adjustment and kinks here and there. The debris scattered about the track also gives a touch of realism. I know you do RC and need no track power, but even then I who uses power from the rails must get better to represent weathered track.

      Best regards
      Claus, Copenhagen