Re: Woodie Greene's new Diesel

  • Mike Young
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013
      Is there an on line link to this publication? Would love to see it.

      Sent from my iPad
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013
        Sorry Mike, they are still "old school" and would rather sell magazines than put them on the net for free. I can post some photos of #6 if anyone is interested.
        Woodie

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013
          I just remembered, maybe this will be of help. It's the thread from Freerails on building #6.
          Woodie

          Sorry Mike, they are still "old school" and would rather sell magazines than put them on the net for free. I can post some photos of #6 if anyone is interested.
          Woodie

          Is there an on line link to this publication? Would love to see it.

          Sent from my iPad

        • Hans Hammarsten
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013
            Please Woodie post pictures :-)

            Cheers
            Hans

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013
              Lovely critter Woddy thumbs up on that one

              Cheers
              Hans

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 2, 2013
                Great job Woodie! The link to #6 worked great. Thank you.

                Mike

                Sent from my iPad
              • clausoggitte@nielsen.mail.dk
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 2, 2013
                  Woodie:
                  Great loco! I really like how you combined two locos into one. I think the result is great. I particularly likes how you provide photos of the interior workings as that will be helpful if I decide to go ahead with a small bogie diesel on pretty much the same concept.

                  I would also congratulate you on some great looking track. It looks real with imperfections in adjustment and kinks here and there. The debris scattered about the track also gives a touch of realism. I know you do RC and need no track power, but even then I who uses power from the rails must get better to represent weathered track.

                  Best regards
                  Claus, Copenhagen