Re: [FS32NGModelrail] 1:35 O&K, MD2 kit to be released

  • Marcelo Lordeiro
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
      Will certainly sold out quickly.
      Best regards
      Marcelo

      From: Mark
      Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:09 PM
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] 1:35 O&K, MD2 kit to be released

      Hi all,

      I have a 1:35 scale, 16.5mm gauge kit that should be released early next year. There are some photo's and details here if anyone would like a look, price to be announced, looking at feb/ March hopefully,

      www.heskethscalemodels.com

      Mark

    • Dave Eggleston
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
        Worked fine for me clicked directly from his email.
        Dave

        On Dec 13, 2012, at 12:41 PM, daniel caso <d.caso@...> wrote:

        Mark:

               The link is not working.  Even not if copied and pasted.

        Daniel

        I have a 1:35 scale, 16.5mm gauge kit that should be released early next year. There are some photo's and details here if anyone would like a look, price to be announced, looking at feb/ March hopefully,

        www.heskethscalemodels.com

        Mark

      • Hans Hammarsten
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
          Hi Mark,

          It sure looks like a nice loco, keep me posted :-)

          Cheers
          Hans Hammarsten