Home Page Photo

  • Anthony Mazzullo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      Where can I find more photos or info on the photo on the Homepage. I finally got the real wstate for a layout and that scene looks very enticing. Thanks Tony in Tampa
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
        Anthony

             That little layout has been the reason why I joined years ago. Missed it at the Utrecht Railway Museum but our fellow John Vogelaar passed me this link. Enjoy!

        Daniel

      • four80fan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
          Thanks Daniel, much appreciated.