Re: Flat wagon to accompany speeder

  • Claus
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hi Daniel
      Thanks a lot for your feedback.

      I'm not sure the company does costum orders, but you are free to ask them. It seems that some British etchers are doing work to order, but I'm not familar with that kind of work not having had anything etched to order.

      I'm glad you think the two figures (the one with crossed arms from ResiCast, Belgium - the one leaning from MK35, France) works well together. Both being 1:35 scale it is amazing how different they are in height. In this case I think it makes for quite a good result, as people comes in all sizes in real life too.