Mercedes Benz 1500S German 1.5 ton light truck from Miniart

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
      Hi folks,

      here is a really nice upcoming model from Miniart. Just what is needed for a small layout. Interesting prototype too! Not the usual massive trucks often available.

      regards
      Geoff Potter
    • tankienz
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2012
        Your right. A very nice little truck. Thanks for posting. I'm currently waiting an ICM LKW FORD V3000S to arrive.
        http://www.hlj.com/product/icm35411

        Paul