James Coldicott 1/32 bits at ExpoNG

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2012
      Members

      I took my annual trip to Swanley to mosey around the narrow gauge wares and to indoctrinate my youngest son into the "Ways Of The Narrow" (he's only 8 and only just realising that there is a life beyond Thomas the Tank Engine!).

      Sadly Peter Marshall was unable to attend with his 1/32 layout Two Sisters Farm so specific scale interest was slightly lacking. However James Caldicott was there with some new releases. I've put a few hastily snapped iPhone images in the Photos section.

      It was a cracking show and there were quite a few 1/24 offerings which I very much liked.

      Andy Bantock
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2012
        I should have mentioned: www.james-art.com for more details.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2012
          I checked  after reading your message but there is nothing about yet in his site. At least I wasn't able to find it.

                             Daniel