Women of WW2 set from Masterbox and other models in development

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2012
      Hi folks,

      this very welcome set of 1/35 WW2 era females is in development at Master Box!
      Now the menfolk (of which there are many) won't be quite so lonely.

      Another interesting set is this one with a boxing theme.

      German football match

      The animation in these figures is quite extraordinary. I have no connection to Master Box, other than as a satisfied customer.

      regards
      Geoff

    • gaz410
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2012
        Great figures, although I see only limited use for them at Nystrup Gravel. The women might work out fine, but I haven't got room for a football field or a boxing arena...

        No matter what, the figures are great. Maybe the next set will be a team of pipelayers with shovels, vests and six pences? They would be just what I need.

      • Hans Hammarsten
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2012
          Hi Claus, maybe MiniArt can do the trick for You at Nystrup Gravel

          http://miniart-models.com/HQ_IMAGES/BOX/1_35/35065.jpg

          http://miniart-models.com/

          Hälsningar
          Hans

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2012
            Claus,

            one of the uses for the boxers may be as bronzed "statues" on a plinth (complete with pigeons) outside a sports arena or gym.  A small boxing tent was a feature of Australian fairs from the earliest days through to the 1970s.

            Geoff

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2012
              With a little imagination, some work and eventualy a bit of putty those figthing and footballing figures will make excellent hardworkers, a group trying to support a falling piece of a contruction, fellows trying to catch a running chiken or pig, etc. etc, etc..
              And the women also may be a little reworked for example removing their berrets and giving them a bit more fashion  hats...
              Halfway between your mind and your perception you will find a place called imagination and all the help you need to come up with something original.

                                            Daniel