Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Wireless power for DCC

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2012
      Howdy Brian, the Tam system has been "available" for thee or so years now. I don't know anyone who has one so I won't be able to comment on how it works. But the price is rather high. At least someone is realizing that r/c is a viable option to wiring track and cleaning wheels. There is a discussion of this system on the Freerails site in the radio control forum.

      Woodie