Wireless power for DCC

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2012
      I thought some of you fella's that like battery power with radio control,
      but would also like to have the benefits of DCC control, then this new
      system might just be what you are looking for, see video link:-
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0niIUqA6I&feature=youtu.be>
      Brian
      Qld. Aust.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2012
        Howdy Brian, the Tam system has been "available" for thee or so years now. I don't know anyone who has one so I won't be able to comment on how it works. But the price is rather high. At least someone is realizing that r/c is a viable option to wiring track and cleaning wheels. There is a discussion of this system on the Freerails site in the radio control forum.

        Woodie