New Member intro

  • charlie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      Hi,I have just joined the group. I am in the planning stages of building a small narrow gauge mining line set in southeastern Az. I hope to learn from the group about this size trains. I been a model railroader for over 50 years. This new layout will replace my Oscale layout which replaced my On30 layout. Both of these layouts were built after I dismantled my Nn3 layout. As my eye sight gets older I keep moving up in scale size. Charlie