Useful stuff, I think...

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2012
      Hi all,
      just found this on the net from ICM

      http://www.icm.com.ua/catalogue/279-soviet-military-servicewomen-1939-1942-set-of-4.html

      Might be useful, at least I think so, amagin a string of those clothes, or is it undies hanging behind at the red light district or something
      :-)

      Cheers
      Hans
    • Claus
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2012
        Hi all
        I have just finished a model that could be labeled as a total failure. I set out to build another braked skip and ended up with a flat wagon for stone transport.

        You can see the stone wagon on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/

        And no, it isn't any better or worse than what i usually build. It still needs chains for coupling.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2012
          Claus:

                   I'm sure the genius inside is smiling while you tell your intention was to do something else.
          The stone transport wagon looks very convincing with that huge rock on.

                   Also the Chevy and the cement mixer look great.
                   Yous scene is growing fast and good.

                   Thank you for sharing.

                                             Daniel

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2012

            Claus-most of the best "scenes" I have are built around total failures. When something fails to go as I intended, I can always plant it beside a building or in a field with weeds growing through it and visitors always comment on how much work I must have done to build such a scene. Your "failure" looks fine to me but maybe I am used to failures!
            Woodie

            I have just finished a model that could be labeled as a total failure. I set out to build another braked skip and ended up with a flat wagon for stone transport.

            You can see the stone wagon on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/

            And no, it isn't any better or worse than what i usually build. It still needs chains for coupling.

          • Rod Hutchinson
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2012
              Hi Claus,

              I wish my total failures were impressive as yours.  Lovely model.

              Rod Hutchinson
              Australia

              On 8 June 2012 19:55, Claus <clausoggitte@...> wrote:

              Hi all
              I have just finished a model that could be labeled as a total failure. I set out to build another braked skip and ended up with a flat wagon for stone transport.

              You can see the stone wagon on http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.dk/

              And no, it isn't any better or worse than what i usually build. It still needs chains for coupling.

              Growing Old Disgracefully
              Mooroolbark, Australia