Fw: Products at Fields of Glory Models

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2012
      Hi folks,

      some nice ideas for accessories from PlusModel.

      What are the thoughts regarding price? I think a bit steep, but I'm interested to know what you think.

      regards

      Geoff

      Message 2 of 5 , May 25, 2012
        Hi Geoff,

        Plenty of usefull stuff there :-)

        Cheers
        Hans

[...]

        £14.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 WW2 German Field Kitchen - Complete Kit

        Plusmodel 1:35 WW2 German Field Kitchen - Complete Kit
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £26.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 Ammunition Trolley for SdKfz 252

        Plusmodel 1:35 Ammunition Trolley for SdKfz 252
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £15.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 Ammuntion Trolley for Nebelwerfer

        Plusmodel 1:35 Ammuntion Trolley for Nebelwerfer
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £17.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 1940's era Tobaconnists Kiosk

        Plusmodel 1:35 1940's era Tobaconnists Kiosk
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £19.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 1940's Fordson WOT 3D truck resin kit

        Plusmodel 1:35 1940's Fordson WOT 3D truck resin kit
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £84.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 WW2 Fordson WOT 3 RAF truck resin kit

        Plusmodel 1:35 WW2 Fordson WOT 3 RAF truck resin kit
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £87.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 WW2 German Radio Set with Enigma machine

        Plusmodel 1:35  WW2 German Radio Set with Enigma machine
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £10.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 1930's and 1940's era Gramaphones & Radios

        Plusmodel 1:35  1930's and 1940's era Gramaphones & Radios
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £15.49
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 WW2 German Grenades and creates

        Plusmodel 1:35  WW2 German Grenades and creates
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £12.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 WW2 German Panzerfaust 30 + 60

        Plusmodel 1:35  WW2 German Panzerfaust 30 + 60
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £13.99
[...]

        £72.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 - Black Smithery

        Plusmodel 1:35 - Black Smithery
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £16.99
        All Prices displayed incl. VAT,
        Show this product in the shop

        Plusmodel 1:35 Pillar Drill Press workshop equipment

        Plusmodel 1:35  Pillar Drill Press  workshop equipment
        Plusmodel are a relatively new company who started production in 1990 on a range of 1/35th scale resin kits, conversion sets and accessories for scale modelers. The company is based in the Czech Republic and react quickly to the market introducing many new releases each month. Their model range now includes 1/48th scale as well as 1/35 and has grown into one of the best ranges available for diorama accessories!
        £8.99

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2014
          Hi folks (and especially Daniel Caso),
          Juweela (available through FOG models) make bricks and tiles in 1/35. Well worth  look for scratch building projects

          I have no connection with FOG models, other than as a satisfied customer,
          regards
          Geoff Potter

          On Saturday, 11 October 2014, 6:15, Fields of Glory Models <sales@...> wrote:

          Dear Geoff,
          We hope you enjoy this newsletter which tells you all about the latest products and services available from our shop.

          LArge re-stock from Juweela, MK35 Editions and Stalingrad!

          This week has seen some large re-stock arrive along with some new releases......namely the Stalingrad WW1 British tank crew. These are now all listed in the website. In the run upto Christmas we have some discounts and offers planned also some Facebook exclusives so if you are not already.........like our page.Go to top

          We hope that you will visit our shop soon.
          Best regards,

          Fields of Glory Models
          Topics:
          New products and current offers
          Our services

          How to reach us:
          Fields of Glory Models
          PO BOX 671
          Camberley GU17 9BF
          Phone: 07745 872908
          fieldsofglorymodels@...

          You are registered with us at the following e-mail address: potgeoff@...

          If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, please click the following link: Unsubscribe to newsletter here
          Fields of Glory Models - Newsletters (08/10/2012)

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2014
            Hi Geoff!

            Thank you.
            Yes, I've seen it before.
            The problem is you need a lot to make a roof (take account the Spanish tiles must be laid in two layers, the under layer up-side-down) and I would had  need a fortune to get enough for my French village.
            Still, they are beautiful.
            Instead I bought the excellent Diorama Debris silicone mold and a special type of plaster they advised to cast my own.
            Cast in plaster confer the tiles a bit of the texture of the real object
            They came out amazing beautiful, but 10% breaks while removing from the mold and any way I would need a dozen of molds or keep casting tiles for months until I had get enough for all the buildings. Not to mention, laying so many tiles would take a very long time.
            Perfect for a diorama or a scene with one or two buildings, but time too consuming for my village.

            Daniel
            Op vrijdag 10 oktober 23:47 2014 schreef "Geoff Potter potgeoff@... [FS32NGModelrail]" <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com> het volgende:

[...]

          • Simon
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 11, 2014
              I always assume that individual bricks and tiles are designed for rubble/damaged areas, not to build a complete building. Casting is an option, I have used vacuum formed plastic sheeting to do this. It comes out like some of the FOG buildings, which are OK and not expensive, but probably not for everyone.
              Miniart have some Spanish tiling planned. There has been discussion here before, but the small pieces I have seen in other kits look OK to me.
              There is a lot more to consider when making models of French buildings. Even in the South, where I have a house I am restoring, there are different types of roof in the same town, and colours vary. Older tiles are apparently more brown, but local officials don't always appreciate this, so re-roofed buildings might not be 100% correct for a period model.
              Having said that I am happy to accept a compromise, my art is influenced by the Impressionist movement. Capturing the feel of the sunshine on your head, the way the light works is something you don't necessarily appreciate unless you have been there.

              SOW a Seed

              Save
              Our
              World