Showing NG modelling to the 'masses'

  • Claus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      Hi fellow modellers
      Last weekend I exhibited Nystrup Gravel to the 'masses'. Well, it might be to stretch the definition of 'masses' a bit, but the audience at a Gauge 1-exhibition (standard gauge in 1:32 scale) had a chance to see Nystrup Gravel 'live'. I'm not exactly unbiased but I think the small industrial narrow gauge theme did get the attention it deserved - and most importantly it worked well. No derailments to speak of, no eletrical troubles and only some minor loco trouble on one engine in the last hours of the exhibition.

      See my blog for more info: http://nystrupgravel.blogspot.com/

      I had the pleasure to be backed up by another Dane with three modules in the same gauge and scale - more than 7 m. of uniterrupted track for our small locos!

      And sorry for not commenting on Kim's fine work earlier. Wonderful modelling. I really like the way you have built up rust and mud in 'cakes' - and the general arrangement of the scene. Very inspiring!