Teakettle plus...

  • tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 1:03 PM
      I just posted a photo file under the name teakettle. This is the Vertical boiler machine I've been working on that fits the Bachmann On30 Davenport. I know, all this is the wrong scale for you guys. Just wanted to show you what I was doing. The track shows my new cast resin ties for slipping over Micro Engineering ties after about 60% have been removed. The building is a new kit for 1/2" scale indoor use/dollhouse.
      Tom
    • Hans Hammarsten
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28 1:37 PM
        WOW Tom neat!!

        Cheers
        Hans

        I just posted a photo file under the name teakettle. This is the Vertical boiler machine I've been working on that fits the Bachmann On30 Davenport. I know, all this is the wrong scale for you guys. Just wanted to show you what I was doing. The track shows my new cast resin ties for slipping over Micro Engineering ties after about 60% have been removed. The building is a new kit for 1/2" scale indoor use/dollhouse.
        Tom

      • Lenelg
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
          Not far from this one:

          http://www.freewebs.com/railmachinesltd/photographs.htm

          Check the image "Steam Tram" - no direct link available..