Miniart French Civilians on the way

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2012

      New set in development! Available around March 2012.

      Now all we need are some ladies!

      regards
      Geoff Potter
    • Hans Hammarsten
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2012

        Hi Geoff,

        That's good to know, I have Masterbox 1/35 French Resistance 'Maquis'
        And there is one lady there. And they have a few other useful kits to

        http://www.mbltd.info/3567.htm

        http://www.mbltd.info/3514.htm

        http://www.mbltd.info/models.htm

        Cheers
        Hans

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2012

          Does anyone know of a dealer in the US who sells these Master Box figures?

          Darryl Huffman
          hobbydvds@...

        • Byron Davey
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 27, 2012
            Darryl:

            Try Squadron in Dallas (the same folks who manufacture and distribute Green Squadron Putty). Sorry, I don't have a web address or phone number handy.

            Byron Davey

            Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

            Darryl Huffman <darrylhuffman@...> wrote:

            >Does anyone know of a dealer in the US who sells these Master Box figures?
            >
            >Darryl Huffman
            >hobbydvds@...
            >
            >www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com
          • Darryl Huffman
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 27, 2012
              Thanks Byron.

              I also found a great selection of them on EBay.

              I really like the poses of the civilians they offer.

              Darryl Huffman
              hobbydvds@...

              www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com
              > Try Squadron in Dallas (the same folks who manufacture and distribute
              > Green Squadron Putty). Sorry, I don't have a web address or phone number
              > handy.
              >
              > Byron Davey
            • Byron Davey
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 28, 2012