Re: 1:32 Japanese Car Models

  • rd_etropal
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2011
      I have had a few of these kits, bought through eBay.All were 3 wheel vehicles which made ideal conversions to rail power. I even converted one of the smallest vehicles using the Bachmann Underground Ernie Inspection unit chassis, and kept it DCC chipped. I plan to use them on a French themed layout(assume the vehicles came via what is now known as Vietmam, previously a French colony I believe)