Lakewood cars catalogue

  • Geoff Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      I'm sure I've sent this previously, but for those who missed it...

      http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdp.39015002955121

      regards

      Geoff
    • stoney17111@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2011

        Hello All,

             In my change to a larger scale, I have found some 1/32 Messrs. Bantock and Lantz Hudson "V" tub skips in 16.5mm-18mm gauge that I need to part with.  One boxed set of three are completely unbuilt.  The other set of three had been put together by the previous owner with CA glue and painted, but are now coming apart and are complete.  These sets are the earlier sets with the white metal tubs that won't warp in the hot sunlight.  $80.00 US takes the lot and I pay shipping here in the U.S.  Airmail to Europe or anywhere else will just be an additional $7.00 US.  Anyone who is interested, please contact me off list.