I need help ordering a book from Germany...

  • Stoney
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2011
      Hello All,

      I am interested in purchasing a book from a hobby shop in germany, but it appears they do not ship outside the country. Can anyone help?

      Regards,
      Mark Stonbraker
      Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
      USA
    • Angela Ogden
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2011
           Mark ,

             What's the book ?

            Nick Ogden (UK)

        I am interested in purchasing a book from a hobby shop in germany, but it appears they do not ship outside the country. Can anyone help?

        Regards,
        Mark Stonbraker
        Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
        USA

        No virus found in this message.

      • stoney17111@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
          Hello All,

               I want to again thank everyone who offered to help with my problem in purchasing a book from Germany.  I was very pleased at the outpouring of help. That is what makes this group so wonderful.  If anyone needs help on this side of the pond, it is my hope tha I may return the favor.

          Regards
          Mark Stonbraker