Re: OT - Might consider 1:18 - WAS - Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Yet larger scales

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2011
      Jeff, Stephen Vincent and Stephen:

           Thank you fort all your tips and suggestions. With Henrik going 1/17 scale and me 1/19 it seems we both should compromise and go 1/18 scale. We'll see.
           About figures: one of the reasons to go for a bigger scale is my desire to make my own figures fitting specific scenes and that would be, in priciple, big enough for my eyes (I hope).
            For the time being my only big scale project is to build a loco and see it running on a piece of track. Then I'll know if it is the right thing to do for me.
            Again, thank you all.

                              Daniel