Doorst.: Alan Gibson News Letter

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2011

    ----- Doorgestuurd bericht -----
    Van: Colin Seymour <colin@...>
    Aan: colin@...
    Verzonden: Woensdag 21 september 23:23 2011
    Onderwerp: Alan Gibson News Letter

    Dear Customer,
                    I hope we haven’t taken too much of a liberty by scavenging your email address from our inbox and adding you to a mailing list for our first News Letter. If you DON’T want to receive any further news letters please click on and send the following email newsletter@.... If you are interested in our new and updated products and want to find out all about them, read on.

    The idea is to produce a semi-regular News Letter to keep people up to date with what we’re up to. To be honest I have to say the whole idea is intended to generate more sales, whether by introducing customers to our products or providing information on using them. The newsletter is an attachment to this email in PDF format.

    Best Regards

    Colin

    Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2011
      Daniel-I don't want any e mails about things that don't interest me. When I tried to "stop" the e mail, my computer went crazy! I guess I will have to use the delete button in the future.
                   Woodie

      Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2011
        Woodie:
                     Well, I don't know what the others think about.  I know you are not interested on European railways but others do. If the group want me to stop no doubt I'll do. Anyway I see no reason why you couldn't delete what you don't want to read.

                                       Daniel

        From: daniel caso <d.caso@...>
        To: "FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com" <FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011, 4:31 PM